Senior Project Producer
Role: Senior Project Producer
Reports into: Head of Production
Location: London / Hybrid
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Engage is a creative technology agency that puts people at the heart of every experience. With offices in London and Dubai, we combine the best creative with innovative technology to create unique, innovative, and bespoke experiences that excite, inspire, and engage.
Our experiences are designed to enhance collaboration, loyalty and action for sectors including retail, property development and for workscape environments.
Our services include strategy, creative design, development, build and support. Recent projects include real-time visualisation software for Twitter, various high end marketing suites, visitor centre within Zaha Hadid building in UAE, and various inspiring interaction exhibitions with the UAE Edge of Government innovation experience. We have created various customer experience products over past few years which we own and develop, in the realm of collaboration software, sales acceleration platform and an immersive 3D hybrid platform.
We are about to move to new studios in Greenwich Design District complete with our innovation lounge, Flux, as a place for ideas, innovation, and breakthroughs. Professionals come to Flux to learn about the future of business, get first-hand with the latest emerging technologies, and to explore, dream and discover plus take part on hybrid events and symposiums. Flux clients include Microsoft, Mercedes Benz, Accenture, Wired, EY, and Volkswagen.
Check out our showreel here.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Project Producer with strong project management skills and a track record of overseeing wide teams across a variety of disciplines:
- Developers and Coders
- Technical & AV Engineers
- Fabricators and Builders
- Content and interactive creation
- Clients and their completely reasonable demands!
The type of projects we want you to successfully deliver – usually more than one at a time are:
- Full range of interactive technology and applications
- Every possible technology and innovation with a dash of emerging tech
- Collaboration spaces for the new hybrid workplace
- Dev work streams – across all forms of platforms
- Managing partners and suppliers across all the spectrum of skill sets
- Creating proposals (well designed and communicative) along with commercial plans
- Immersive 3D platforms and hybrid events
- Immersive experiences that enthral people to evoke brand-related stimuli through personalised interactions using sensations, feelings, cognitions, and behavioural responses.
- Loads of exciting projects with hardware, software, AV, design and tantalising content
You have got to be an initiative-taking and organised Project Producer who brings a diligence to all aspects of production. You will have the ability to manage extraordinarily complex, concurrent projects from beginning to end.
- Highly organised and flexible with an ability to multi-task
- The ability to deliver a quality client care/service from pitch to delivery
- Adept at commissioning and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Lead the team, the process across your projects
- Calm under pressure
- Problem solving, strong team worker
- Enabling creativity within the restrictions of budget and schedule
- Create user journeys, SOWs, specs, risk ass, project documentation
- Budget creation and management, cash-flow, valuation summaries
- Schedule creation, management, and adjustment
- orking with Azure and Kanban boards
- Quality control and creation of the vision
- Creation of up-to-date project status reports and supervision of project progress
- Client liaison ensuring effective communication throughout project duration Management of multiple teams including in-house and sub-contracted companies
- Internal and external resource scheduling and management
- On-site installation supervision and coordination
Engage is evolving and we need quick witted people on board. We find that attitude is as important as experience; we like people with a can-do approach!
Strong experience in digital /production studio in a creative agency – focused on interactive installations, tech, content, and software creation.
Passionate about delivering memorable experiences!
In fact, if you can bring other skills with you then that would be superb – for instance: CAD design, graphic design, coding, databasing, animating, visualisation, PPT/Keynote, presentation, web design, fabrication understanding, Arabic speaking, proofreading, contract writing, sandwich making and badminton.
So, if you are mature and experienced or young and hungry and want a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
What we offer
- Great starting salary
- Share options after 12 months
- 25 days AL
- Friendly people as work mates
- Diverse projects to deliver
- Lively pace of work
- Office studio in the new cool Greenwich Design District (8 mins from London Bridge)
- Hybrid role – across our new studios, and remote working.
- London studios (Greenwich) – Dubai Office, attend periodically
- Clients’ sites and locations as needed on projects
If you think you could be a good match for this role, please apply with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line please include your full name and the role you are applying for.