Role: Digital Designer
Reports into: Head of Creative
Location: London / Hybrid
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Engage is a creative technology agency that puts people at the heart of every experience. With offices in London and Dubai, we combine the best creative with innovative technology to create unique, innovative, and bespoke experiences that excite, inspire, and engage.
Our experiences are designed to enhance collaboration, loyalty and action for sectors including retail, property development and for workscape environments.
Our services include strategy, creative design, development, build and support. Recent projects include real-time visualisation software for Twitter, various high end marketing suites, visitor centre within Zaha Hadid building in UAE, and various inspiring interaction exhibitions with the UAE Edge of Government innovation experience. We have created various customer experience products over past few years which we own and develop, in the realm of collaboration software, sales acceleration platform and an immersive 3D hybrid platform.
We are about to move to new studios in Greenwich Design District complete with our innovation lounge, Flux, as a place for ideas, innovation, and breakthroughs. Professionals come to Flux to learn about the future of business, get first-hand with the latest emerging technologies, and to explore, dream and discover plus take part on hybrid events and symposiums. Flux clients include Microsoft, Mercedes Benz, Accenture, Wired, EY, and Volkswagen.
Check out our showreel here.
As a Digital Designer at Engage Works, you will work across a variety of exciting projects, proposals and digital products. You’ll be responsible for visualising innovative experiences that seamlessly blend virtual and physical spaces.
You will have an eye for visual design and a multidisciplinary skillset covering 2D and 3D design, enabling you to dip in and out of projects with ease. You will have the ability to work on fast-paced projects whilst working collaboratively with the wider creative team.
The day to day will include the creation of ideas and visuals in response to project briefs, requiring 3D mock-ups, moodboards, wireframes, styleframes, user flows, site maps and more.
- Work with the creative team to conceptualise innovative ideas that tell compelling stories and push technological boundaries.
- Carry out design research across specific topics.
- Support the creative team by helping to distil complex ideas and information into bold concepts and presentation decks.
- Create 3D mock-ups that visualise concepts in a spatial context
- Design visitor journeys that thoughtfully consider touchpoints and interactions
- Illustrate ideas using storyboards, sitemaps and wireframes
- Collate stunning moodboards that convey the look and feel of a product or project
- Create 2D mock-ups and style frames that visualise the look and feel of user interfaces
Nice to haves:
- Experience in UX and UI
- Ability to create clickable application prototypes
- Ability to create motion graphics to further illustrate concepts
- 2 – 3 years of proven experience as a digital designer or similar role
- Strong eye for design
- Portfolio of design projects
- Strong knowledge of digital design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, Cinema 4D/Blender (or similar)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Solid experience in creating 3D and 2D mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps
- Knowledge of After Effects (desired but not essential)
- Knowledge of Figma/Adobe XD (desired but not essential
What we offer
- Great starting salary
- Share options after 12 months
- 25 days AL
- Friendly people as work mates
- Diverse projects to deliver
- Lively pace of work
- Office studio in the new cool Greenwich Design District (8 mins from London Bridge)
- Hybrid role – across our new studios, and remote working.
- London studios (Greenwich) – Dubai Office, attend periodically
- Clients’ sites and locations as needed on projects
- Possibility to work remotely from any European country!
If you think you could be a good match for this role, please apply with a CV, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com
In the subject line please include your full name and the role you are applying for.